One of the most magical moments in life happens when you meet your baby for the first time.
HypnoBirthing®- The Mongan Method- is a method and a philosophy that promotes the idea that babies can and should be born in a calm, gentle and joyful manner. Through deep relaxation, self-hypnosis and education, a woman is well-prepared mentally, physically and spiritually to listen to her body and use her natural instincts to safely birth her baby in a more comfortable, gentle and calm manner. Giving birth is a normal, natural and joyful experience. A woman’s body is beautifully and perfectly designed to give birth.
The benefits are wonderful:
· Have a more calm and gentle birth using deep relaxation techniques and self-hypnosis
· Eliminate the Fear-Tension-Pain Syndrome that can create pain
· Eliminate or greatly reduce the need for pain medication
· Feel empowered to create a birthing environment that is calm, serene and joyful
· Feel awake, refreshed, and energized — ready to meet your baby
· Gentle birthing techniques allow you to breathe your baby into the world, gently
· Your birthing companion has a vital role in birthing
· The first stage of labour is often shortened by several hours
· Encourages deep bonding between parents and baby
Please see the HypnoBirthing® Institute’s website for further information.
This is taught in a workshop format—please register in advance for one of our workshops. The cost is $300 +HST. Private sessions can also be arranged. The cost for 5 private sessions is $500 + HST. This program includes text, handouts and relaxation CD.
For more information on hypnosis, see Hypnosis FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions).
“Women have the inner power and the inner knowledge of giving birth…Women who are giving birth, trust yourselves. Trust your inner power. Trust your ability to give life. This is something absolutely sacred that is inside all women in the world. “ Ricardo Jones, MD
To Watch a Utah newscast on HypnoBirthing® Click HERE