About Michelle McKinnon
It is my purpose in life to help people achieve their goals and feel the true joy that we all deserve. Life is a journey of discovery … about life, ourselves, others, the planet, knowledge, spirituality, relationships, happiness and so much more.
It is important to focus on the positive, enjoy the moment, be purposeful about your goals and desires, take positive steps toward your goals, overcome obstacles, imagine yourself as the way you want to be and always take time for yourself to foster healing, insight, growth and rejuvenation.
I am always amazed how only one small change leads to many other changes for ourselves and those around us, much like a ripple created from a drop of rain hitting the lake affects the surrounding water.
Start a new journey of discovery today.
I look forward to meeting you!
· Registered Social Worker with the Ontario College of Social Workers and Social Service Workers with a Master’s degree in Social Work and an Honours Bachelor of Arts degree in Psychology
· Certified Consulting Hypnotist in good standing with the National Guild of Hypnotists
· Master Hypnotist certified through the World Hypnosis Network
· HypnoBirthing® Childbirth Educator certified through The HypnoBirthing® Institute
· Certificate from the University of Toronto in Clinical Hypnosis
· Basic certification in Psych-K
· Extensive additional training through attaining a comprehensive Grief and Bereavement Studies certificate through the University of Western Ontario
· Member of the Ontario Association of Social Workers
· Member of the Bereavement Ontario Network
· Member of the Canadian Society for Clinical Hypnosis Ontario Division
· Extensive experience as a Social Worker/Counsellor/Therapist for over 17 years working at a variety of hospitals and agencies (mental health, cancer care, palliative care, bereavement) and private practice
· Compassionate, caring, positive and motivational
If you can imagine it, you can achieve it; if you can dream it, you can become it.
William Arthur Ward