Smoke Free Program
Are you ready to be free?
Hypnosis offers a safe yet effective way to quit smoking if you are truly ready to be smoke free. Both Matt Damon and Ben Affleck quit smoking using hypnosis.
Smoking is a habit. When we repeat a behavior, our subconscious learns that this is the norm and automatically continues the behavior with no conscious thinking necessary. Just as easily as this habit was created, another one can be created. Hypnosis can be used to reinforce changes in attitudes, associations and behaviours as well as by changing subconscious motivations. Hypnosis allows you to focus on the benefits of being smoke free. It is also a fantastic way to reduce stress which is often a trigger for smoking.
Hypnosis is a great tool to use, particularly with a trained professional. It is safe, with no side effects, except deep relaxation!
Discussion of triggers and behaviours is used to personalized your smoke free program. These changes are reinforced through hypnosis.
The key to change is you...your motivation and commitment. If you are not ready, then no strategy will work. Maybe today you are fully ready or maybe next month or maybe next year. When you are fully and completely ready and committed to be smoke free, give me a call!
They can because they think they can.
Nothing can stop the man with the right mental attitude from achieving his goal; nothing on earth can help the man with the wrong mental attitude.
You are at greater risk for Cancer, COPD, heart disease and strokes, blindness, bad teeth, and blood clots. On average, smokers die 8 years earlier than non-smokers.
According to Health Canada’s website, the good news is that
· within 8 hours your carbon monoxide level drops and oxygen levels in your blood increases to normal,
· within 48 hours your sense of smell and taste improves and your chances of having a heart attack improves
· within 72 hours, your lung capacity increases and breathing is easier
· within 2 weeks, nicotine is removed from your body
· within 3 months, circulation is better and lung functioning improves by up to 30%
· within one year, your risk of heart attack is halved and risk for cavities is lower
· within 10 years, risk of dying from lung cancer is cut in half
· within 15 years, risk of dying from a heart attack is the same as a life long non-smoker.
You want to enjoy your life as you spend time with your family and loved ones.
If you smoke a pack a day, you are spending approximately $3500 per year, up in smoke. Imagine what else you will do with the money!
Improve your self-confidence
You will feel more energetic and happy. You have taken control of this habit rather than it being in control of you!
What motivates you to be smoke free??